Is ADHD Coaching calling you? Do you want to learn more about what it takes to become an ADHD Coach?
You can! Enter your information below so you can receive these complimentary gifts and tools about ADHD Coaching: “Do You Have What it Takes to Be an ADHD Coach? ” and “ADHD Coaches Needed! How to Help Others with ADHD and Make a Difference ” audio.
- Knows how to coach people in all ages and stages living with ADHD. Whether clients are 8, 18, 38, or 88 years old. Parents, families, even groups!
- Makes it easy and fun for your clients to thrive with ADHD, not just “survive” it
- Truly enjoys the work you do each day knowing you are living your purpose and helping to change peoples lives
Now how does that sound?
Pretty dang good…right?!
How We Will Help You Become a World Class ADHD Coach
The International ADHD Coach Training Center (IACT Center) has been founded by Laurie Dupar, a leader in the ADHD Coaching community.
Laurie is a trained Psychiatric Mental Heath Nurse Practitioner, Professionally Certified Coach and one of the few coaches actually certified as a mentor coach. She received her initial coach training at the Coaches Training Institute, an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited training program and has specialized in coaching persons with ADHD for the past 13 years at Coaching for ADHD. She is the co-author and editor of the #1 best-selling Amazon series, The ADHD Awareness Book Project, and author of the popular Brain Surfing and 31 Other Awesome Qualities of ADHD and Unlocking the Secrets to your Entrepreneurial Brain Style. Laurie sits on several ADHD organizational boards, hosts the international Succeed with ADHD Telesummit each year and is a fierce advocate for persons with ADHD.
With over 15 years experience coaching persons with ADHD, Laurie has meticulously designed the IACT Center to prepare you to confidently coach persons with ADHD and create a thriving coaching business and enjoy the lifestyle that you want.
How It Works
The International ADHD Coach Training Center is a six-month program divided into three key modules focused on you becoming a truly exceptional ADHD Coach. The modules include: Foundations, Growth, and C.O.R.E.
The classes in this module focus on the tools ADHD coaches use to facilitate awareness, change and personal growth with their clients. After this training, you will have your own power-packed ADHD toolkit for working with your clients and supporting them in their success.
Throughout this module, you will work with these tools and concepts yourself, so you compassionately understand what it’s like to be on the receiving end as the client.
- How change happens
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and how they relate to facilitating change
- Obstacles that prevent change from occurring
- The grief process of an ADHD diagnosis
- How negative thinking, what we tolerate and lack of boundaries prevent clients from moving forward
- How to empower and motivate your clients through the growth process
- Gardner’s 8 Intelligences, and how to explore them with your clients
- Love languages to help clients effectively communicate with others
- How to perform a strengths assessment with your clients
- Ways to explore your clients obstacles to change
- And much more
You will learn:
- The 11 core coaching competencies and how they apply to ADHD coaching
- The ethical guidelines and standards for coaching set by the International Coaching Federation
- How to help your client set an agenda for coaching sessions
- Understanding the difference between a conversation and a coach-versation
- How to coach people to design new strategies and systems to better manage their ADHD using creative brainstorming
- How to support your client so they can reach their goals
- How to create doable action steps that have the most chance for your client to succeed
- The best ways to encourage, champion and support your clients throughout the coaching
- How to facilitate those life changing “a-ha” moments that result in your clients experiencing the empowerment of figuring it out for themselves
Interested in finding out more about becoming a student at the IACTCenter?
The first step is to schedule a call with Laurie.
Click the button below to access to Laurie's calendar:
There are other training programs out there, but here are just a few of the things that set the IACT Center apart:
The learning doesn’t stop there, we take it much, much further.
As a member and student of the IACTCenter, you’ll also be a part of:
- Participation in a twice a month coaching workshop starting at the very beginning of your classes where you’ll fine tune your skills, observe coaching by other students, ask questions and receive detailed feedback on coaching from our expert faculty members
- Essential business building answers and all day business building retreats to give you the understanding and skills you need to build a thriving coaching practice that serves the exact type of clients you want to work with
- 5 hours of one-on-one mentoring with Laurie Dupar, one of the industries few certified mentor coaches, to support you in honing your coaching skills and prepare you to pass your coaching exams
- Actual client referrals to start your practice — when a client’s not a good match for Laurie’s business, she refers them to one of the IACT Center-certified ADHD coaches. It’s a win-win-win for everyone!
- Monthly Q&A sessions to get expert advice on questions or issues as they arise in your coaching or your business building
- An interactive community of other IACT Center trained students via our facebook community
Some A’s to Your Q’s
Where is the IACT Center located?
The IACT Center is completely virtual, meaning you can access this material from your home office, your living room couch, or your favorite coffee shop.
How long does it take to complete the program?
The IACT Center certification program takes six months to complete, and is a commitment of about 8 hours each week.
What happens at the end of the program?
Once you complete the program, you will be a certified ADHD Life Coach. You will also be well on your way to applying for your credentials from the International Coaching Federation.
Who can I coach when I graduate from the IACT Center?
The IACT Center prepares you to coach persons in any age group, including students, college students, adults and even our senior folks just recently discovering their ADHD.
How much does it cost?
Tuition includes all the classes, Coaching Workshops, 5 mentoring hours with Laurie Dupar, materials, quarterly ADDvance Your Business Retreats, monthly Business Q&A calls and so much more – all for $4795.
What about if I live overseas?
We will be scheduling this round of classes at a time that is possible for our international students. At this time we are aiming for either a 9am PST or 12pm PST start time for classes. However, we suggest you speak with our Trouble Shooter Student Liaison Extraordinaire (we call her Shaun) for times and dates.
A Note from Laurie Dupar, Co-founder of IACTCenter:
I can’t tell you how excited I am that you’re considering becoming a member of the IACTCenter!
I remember what it was like to be in your shoes, to know coaching was what I wanted to do and eager to get started right away! I want to welcome you into our community.
If you are like me, you never planned to become an ADHD coach, but once I found out about this amazing profession, becoming an ADHD Coach was the best decision I’ve ever made.
Which is why I am so excited to have created the International ADHD Coach Training Center.
There’s so much that makes the IACTCenter different than other coaching programs, but the main thing that sets us apart is our core mission. We want to provide a premiere global ADHD Coaching training program so that everyone who wants to can work with an ADHD Coach…and oh yeah, we also want our students to have a little bit of fun along the way.
Just so you know, our faculty isn’t here to prove how capable we are — our results speak for themselves. We’re here to show how capable you are, by teaching you the skills and sharing with you the tools you need to become an excellent ADHD coach and build your ADHD Coaching business.
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not the IACTCenter is right for you, let’s hop on the phone and talk about it!
I know what a big decision this is for you, and I’m here to answer any questions you have and happy to give you all the details you could possibly want on the program.
And in case you’re worrying…this call isn’t designed to pressure you to sign up.
That’s not my style, plus I don’t want anyone in the class who isn’t 100% all-in!
It’s just an opportunity for you to get all the facts so you can make a confident, informed decision that’s right for you.
Part of the coaching process is learning to know yourself, understand what you need, and map out the steps to achieve your goals. I want to help you map out those steps…and see for yourself how the IACTCenter can be part of your journey.
I look forward to talking with you soon.
To schedule your one-on-one call, click here.
Interested in becoming a member of the IACTCenter?
The first step is to schedule a call to talk with Laurie.
Click the button below to access Laurie's calendar:
Want to learn more about the ADHD Coaching profession to see if it is the right fit for you?
Click below to receive our complimentary gifts and tools: "Do You Have What it Takes to Be an ADHD Coach? " assessment and "ADHD Coaches Needed! How to Help Others with ADHD and Make a Difference" audio.